Thank you for visiting our Web Site!
Please feel free to email us using the form below if you have any questions.
The company strives to protect users' personal information handled in the course of business, in recognition of the importance of maintaining the confidentiality of that information.
- 1．When the company needs to collect personal information in providing services to website users, it will do so within the scope of necessity and expressly state the purpose of collection and use of the information in advance.
- 2．The company shall not use users' personal information for any purpose other than the purpose expressly stated in advance.
- 3．The company shall not provide users' personal information to any third party without the users' prior consent, except in the following cases:
- (1) When the company is requested to release personal information in accordance with the laws and regulations,
(2) When the handling of personal information is entrusted to a subcontractor of the company, within the scope of the purpose of use,
(3) When the personal information is used in group companies, within the scope of the purpose of use.
- 4．The company shall strive to protect users' personal information by implementing proper and legitimate safety measures against risks of unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, etc. in relation to the personal information.
- 5．The company shall comply with all laws and regulations enforced with regard to personal information.
- 6．About the access analysis tool that this site is using(Machine translation)
- This site uses Google's access analysis tool Google Analytics.
This Google Analytics uses "cookies" to collect traffic data.
Please check the Google Analytics Terms of Service for details.
- In addition, on this site, we use "report on user distribution and interest categories of Google analytics" which is "feature for advertising of Google analytics".
Third party distributors, including Google Inc., may use " Google Advertising Cookies "and" anonymous ID to use the ad-friendly features. In addition to , we provide the most suitable advertisement to users based on the website visits, estimated user attributes, interests, interests, location, etc. Again, these do not identify individuals as do cookies, which are used to collect traffic data.
Third party publishers, including the Site and Google Inc., may combine first party cookies (such as Google Analytics cookies) or other first party IDs with third party cookies (such as DoubleClick cookies) or other third party IDs. It is used to analyze the attributes, interests and interests of users who have visited our site.
Apart from this, this site is used as data to be included in articles on access analysis and for the purpose of improving the service of this site.
- These features can be disabled either by disabling cookies from your browser settings or by using the Google Analytics opt-out add-on.